Legal Question in Workers Comp in India

mera case delhi high court m chal raha h. kya m is case pr jan hit yachika dal sakta hu


Asked on 10/08/13, 10:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

agar aapka case samaj ke liye zaroori hai aur koi waktigat maang nahi hai to aap janhit yaachika dayar kar sakte hai.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/13, 4:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now