India  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/13, 7:44 am

I received legal notice from a ABC Co., and they are asking about damages of 420000/-. when I was signing the contract , I came to knew that Co. has imposed irrelevant provisions like not to be resign within a year and if wants to resign then I have to pay 3 months salary plus I have to serve 2 months notice. So I haven't joined the co. from 1st day itself. But now they are claiming damages for training which I haven't taken. I wants to take strict action against them as they are imposing illegal treatment towards their employees

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search