Legal Question in Workers Comp in India

Hello sir my name is salman.

My boss cut my two days salary

because i m not appear in office for bakra eid.

What i do for this.....

please give me legal advice......

Asked on 10/17/13, 2:04 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Salman,

HR policy of the Company usually permits a muslim to take leave on Eid, even if the Company is working on that day. You should request your boss to deduct one day's salary as you were entitled to official leave on the day of Eid.


Read more
Answered on 10/17/13, 8:34 am
KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

For that check out the state gazette and HR policy It will depend upon whether it is a restricted holiday or gazetted holiday For uninformed holiday two day salary can be deducted but usually a day off is given to muslin employees on eid so talk to ur HR personnel and your boss.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/13, 5:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now