Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/10/11, 5:14 pm

i have a frind who left her husband & allso left her chid with the husband who is not the real father & does not have custady of the child. the mother has been put in a mental ward but has sence got out. she will not do any thing herself and does not seam to care. is there anything i can do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search