Legal Question in Personal Injury in Alabama

I have a lawsuit against a company thats responsible for the death of my wife,I have a young child and two older children that are married and living away from home.The suit is me verses the company, do my children need to sign a pettition to be on this lawsuit?They are intitled to compensation also because its their mother , Rite? Im being told this by my kids that someone told them this, I WANT WHATS FAIR TO US ALL,please help thank you

Asked on 3/05/13, 4:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Randal Ford Randal S. Ford, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have the claim in Alabama. Not the kids. Quit going online asking strangers and TALK to! Call your lawyer today and discuss your concerns.

Read more
3/05/13, 5:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88263 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now