Alabama  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/20/11, 9:14 pm

My son got in trouble years ago, was arrested, sent to prison, and served his time. He has been out about six years. He has been employed with the same company about five years, is married, and has kept his nose clean. He was contacted by a local police station, that informed him that they had found a warrent from fourteen years ago. He had to turn himself in, be locked up, and bond out. He has to go to court next month. What is the best way to handle this situation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search