Alabama  |  Civil Litigation

I am wanting to know if I had any grounds for sueing my sons daycare. I went to pick my son up from daycare one evening to find him crying. I ask the teacher what was wrong and she stated that she didnt know. Well he cried all night and I noticed that he could barely use his right arm, the crying continued so that morning I took him to the ER to find out that his arm was fractured. We called to the school to find out what happened and no one seemed to know the answer. They have cameras in each classroom so we requested for the video to be reviewed to find out that my son and another child climbed onto a table one after the other, stood up and the other child pushed him off the table. The video also shows the actions reactions up to the time I got there. One of the teachers in the classroom turned to pick him up after he had fallin she soon after that left the classroom. The other teacher in the classroom allowed my child to contiue to cry for aprox 10-15 min not once seeing what was wrong with him. I was later informed that the two teachers discused the fact of telling me but the teacher that remained in the classroom failed to do so when I got to the school. So i want to know can I sue and if so on what grounds can I sue for?

Answered on: 1/26/12, 9:54 am by Mari Morrison

Yes. I am in Birmingham, please contact me if I can help you. You may go to my web site to get my email or telephone number.

Mari Morrison, P.C. P.O. Box 36783 Birmingham, AL 35236-6783

Answered on: 1/26/12, 2:39 pm by James Coleman

You need to see an attorney.

Murchison & Howard, LLC 531 West Laurel Ave Foley, AL 36535