Legal Question in Disability Law in Alabama

ihave pfa on me with a no contact rule on it but my wife calls me and sends me messages on my email at work saying she going to take money out of my personel account can she do that.

Asked on 2/04/11, 10:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you have an account together, she certainly can even without the PFA. You need to get a separate account, and yes she can contact you but you can not contact her. Strange!

Read more
Answered on 2/09/11, 5:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now