Alabama  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/07/13, 12:30 am

My dad is one of the shareholder of a private limited company. He is currently ill and wish to exit the business. His partner offer a exit offer but we deem too low. How can a lawyer help in such cases to negotiate for a better offer? Whats our rights and what happens if we cannot agree to the exit offer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search