Legal Question in Business Law in Alabama

if I put a down payment on car and the dealer agreed to not sell but sold it what are my rights

Asked on 10/18/13, 12:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can only get your money back unless you signed some papers for the car. In that event, the dealer may have to find you another car with similar mileage, style, color, etc. But I would advise you to take the money and run. It sounds as if you have a not so reputable dealer unless there are facts unknown to me.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now