Alabama  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/12/10, 2:41 pm

my niece lived with me for 4 months and she owes me $500 when she moved out on march 6th she left a dresser and shelf and dinning room table can i hold that till she pays me what she owes me for the bills

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search