Knife found in microwave popcorn
My 3 year old was eating a bag of microwave popcorn last night, 4/27/03. My 15 year old daughter went to get popcorn out of the bag when she saw that there was an object in it. That object was a swiss army knife (closed, 2'' long). The knife is covered with butter residue and was definately IN the bag originating from the manufacturer. I am outraged. I have a home day care. The knife could have caused any number of injuries or incidents that I would have been professionally liable for. My child could have injured himself. As it was, My 3 and 15 year olds ingested whatever bacteria, crud, etc. that was on the knife. The microwave process, alone, was a potential hazard in our home. Is there any action that can be taken? Any Justice?