Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Alabama

Can a collection company send employment verification papers to your employer with a judgement in place?

Asked on 3/26/10, 3:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Coleman Murchison & Howard, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If there is a judgment in place, they can verify your employment prior to asking the court to garnish your wages. That's probably what they are about to do.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/10, 6:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now