Alabama  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/11/10, 5:38 pm

My daughter, who will be 19 in 3 weeks, was arrested last week for possession of marijuana. Arrest report said marijuana 2nd. Police saw 2 people smoking a joint in the back seat of her car. My daughter "processed" herself out of jail she said, and called me after it was all over. Her arraignment is next week. From what I have heard, she will need to plead not guilty, and then ask the judge is she can have a court-appointed attorney. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search