Legal Question in Criminal Law in Alabama

violation of probation

i violated my probation in gulf shores Alabama was wondering if u can be extradited from Florida to gulf shores Alabama? misdemeanor possession of marijuana.

Asked on 2/07/08, 2:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: violation of probation

Yes, if Alabama law allows it.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/08, 8:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now