Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/05/07, 5:45 pm


If a wife leaves her husband (moves out of home and abandons him and abandons financial obligations), what legal rights does she lose if she files for a divorce in Alabama ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search