Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

You answered a question that I asked on Lawgure site and I appreciate it but the answer didn't help me. You told me to get a print out of the payments received on my child support case but everybody I've contacted tells me that the only person who can get that for me is my local worker. I've called him many times and asked for it but he never returns my calls. He did, however, call today while I was outside but just left the message that he was returning my call. No answers to my questions that I've been asking everytime I call, including the total amount of child support I've received??

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison, P.C.

You can go to the State website for child support that I believe is under DHR or whatever name they are using, and you should be able to see there.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama