Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/30/13, 1:35 pm

You answered a question that I asked on Lawgure site and I appreciate it but the answer didn't help me. You told me to get a print out of the payments received on my child support case but everybody I've contacted tells me that the only person who can get that for me is my local worker. I've called him many times and asked for it but he never returns my calls. He did, however, call today while I was outside but just left the message that he was returning my call. No answers to my questions that I've been asking everytime I call, including the total amount of child support I've received??

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/30/13, 2:53 pm by Mari Morrison

You can go to the State website for child support that I believe is under DHR or whatever name they are using, and you should be able to see there.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Mari Morrison, P.C. P.O. Box 36783 Birmingham, AL 35236-6783

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search