Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/28/08, 2:43 pm

Back Child Support

I'm 19 now and my father owes almost 19 years of child support.. (he paid 3 months) and mother would like to know what to do about getting what is owed. I'm trying to go to school now and the money is needed...Help!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search