Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/25/13, 2:32 pm

My daughter will be 18 in three months. Her father has had legal residency of her for 15 years. She wants to stay here with me and not go back to him. Can her come and take her from me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search