Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/04/12, 8:27 pm

if someone is getting a divorce in alabama but one party live in illinois because of their job (military). after the divorce is final can the one in the military remarry immediately in illinois under the gn 00305.155 act?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search