Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

I currently live with my mom. And go to my dads house every other weekend. My dad and I want to change that to where I live with him. What should we do?

Asked on 5/26/13, 1:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jennifer Tompkins Stewart Littell Courson and Tompkins LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends on your age and why you want to go live with him. He would need to hire an attorney to help him file a petition to modify custody.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/13, 9:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now