Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

Hi, My name is Molly.I'm 13. I live with my grandma.My dad is deceased. My mom signed custody over.My granny wants to move to Arizona. But I don't want to move. None is in Arizona. My sisters,brother,cousin,mom are all here. I have a great relationship with my Aunt and Uncle.Please help?!?

Asked on 10/27/13, 11:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to talk with your family and see if you can live with any of them and custody can be taken by any of your other relatives. You probably need to talk with your Aunt and Uncle as well to see if they are willing to take you and if they will go to bat for you to request custody.

Read more
Answered on 10/27/13, 3:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now