Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

Can the Mother of My children Get my daughters last names changed to hers and get my name of the birth certificate without my consent unless proven that i am not the father?

Asked on 6/07/13, 2:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jennifer Tompkins Stewart Littell Courson and Tompkins LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No she can not change their names or remove u from birth certificate unless u consent even w DNA test saying the kids were not yours. U r the legal father if on birth certificate

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 11:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now