Alabama  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/12, 1:12 pm

can my parents fight for custody of my children. Even though i am married to the father of my children and we move to another state do to job being transfer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search