Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Alabama

Can a municipality be held liable to third parties for failure to provide adequate insurance coverage when renting their facilities to vendors?

Asked on 1/05/12, 7:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Coleman Murchison & Howard, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You are going to have to hire an attorney to research the particulars of your case, but a municipal corporation can be held liable for injury done to a person. You have a very short statute of limitation in these cases and to sue you must be the party injured. Call an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 1/16/12, 6:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now