Alabama  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/13, 6:50 pm

Dear sir,

My brother is a U.S. citizen, He applied I 130 for me in 2007 and get approved , I lives inside of the USA on temp visa , how to apply for my wife and children? next year my son will be reach at the age of 21. kindly give me kind advise what to do next.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search