Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama


i was in USA in h1 in 2009 worked for 2 months,then returned back to India. Again, i came to USA on F1(newly stamped)and working in a company as Co-op. They came forward to renew my petition. I am planning to do my visa stamping in Canada?.Is it possible to h1b visa stamping in Canada?.I already have F1,H1 stamping from my home country.



Asked on 8/17/11, 11:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Attorney Caro Kinsella Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You wont be able to get a visa stamp in Canada for a new original visa - only for extensions

Read more
Answered on 8/17/11, 3:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now