Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Alabama

What can I do if i paid someone to do a job but they never completed it?

Asked on 3/11/10, 5:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sue for money had, unjust enrichment, etc. Take them to small claims court if under $10,000

Read more
3/17/10, 5:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8822 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now