Alabama  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/07, 5:11 am

Drugs and a doctor

My wife had to have all of her female organs removed and afterwards see was still having the pain from the surgery and the doc said it would go away. It hasnt been a year yet and she has went down hill. For starters we cant have sex due to like there is something blocking her cavity on her vagina and she now cannot have an orgasm and also it very hard for her to go to the bathroom to pass waste #2 and she has a big knot her waist of where her ovaliers were at and she is in pain also. Now here is the big item we call to get her appointment back with this doctor and they are not practing now and we found out that the was in rehab for drug abuse and this doc has transferred from different states for some reasons and also the day the doctor saw my wife before she left the hospital i told my wife she acted liked someone on drugs she was talking wide open. So how do we handle this we need to get my wife fixed but also place charges against this doc. what should we do first. Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search