Alabama  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/16/12, 2:48 pm

I purchased a car in January for a dealer and the mileage that was on the vehicle was 85000 miles but when I saw a carfax today at a dealer that appraised it, the car had way more miles on it and right before it was sold to me the mileage odometer was changed from 185,280 10/03/2011 to 85,000 miles 01/26/2012 but it wasn't reported on the car fax. Is there anything I can do? I found that the value of my car if on 3,000 but I paid 8,500 for it in January.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search