Alabama  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/15/13, 6:59 am

What types of insurance policies can be stacked in the state of alabama to cover bodily injury for under insured motorists from a auto accident? ie. auto, boat, house? I was not at fault but have three separate policies. One with two cars, one with one car and one with a boat. All have UM/UIM.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search