Alabama  |  Social Security Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/07, 8:48 pm

ssi garnished?

my only income is $400 a month SSI

I can't pay credit cards I owe from $200 to $2,000.

Can they freeze my bank accout or get my check which is direct deposite.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search