Legal Question in Social Security Law in Alabama


i am a 51 yr old female. mental ill, can i draw ssi if i own my home. value $5600.00 i have not worked in 10yrs.

Asked on 7/07/09, 10:16 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jon Lewis Lewis, Feldman, & Lehane, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: ssi

If you are living in the home, it is exempt. If it is property in which you are not residing, it would be counted against you. For more questions, contact [email protected] or my assistant, Melissa, at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/07/09, 3:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Alabama

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now