Alabama  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/16/07, 8:10 am

A simple will

Hi? I am a single mother of two children. Age 2 and 7. I woud like to have a will wrote up stating that at the time of my death I would like fo my mother their grand mother to continue to raise the children. I do not want the children to go to their father. My daughter who is 2 has not seen or heard from her dad since she was a few months old. And he does not pay child support and is bi polar. My son who is 7 his dad is in bad health at times and has trouble taking care of himself as well as the child. And with my income I can not afford to have this wrote up. So is there some one that will be willing to help me out with this simple request for a small fee.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search