Alabama  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/07, 12:14 am


a father of nine children dies and the oldest sons claims he has a will leaving everything to him. what can the other eight do about this

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search