Alabama  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/03/07, 1:10 pm

workmans comp and child support

if i was injured on the job and now on workmans comp, can the department of child services take your money from me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search