Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arizona

I have to change the order of the names in my durable power of attorney over assets and health care. What kind of form should I use?

Asked on 9/03/10, 6:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Jenkins Jenkins Law Center PLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sign a new power of attorney with the proper names and order. Beware. Many "forms" out there do not meet the strict Arizona statutory requirements. Consult an attorney for information on complete estate planning. There are pitfalls for the partially informed public.

Disclaimer: This is general educational information and not legal advice in any particular situation, and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Consult an attorney for legal advice in a particular situation.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/10, 8:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now