Arizona  |  Personal Injury

rent a center brought my a sofa/hide a bed with bed bugs.I thought they were working with to fix this problem until I got this letter from their claims adjuster saying the legal liability does not rest their client rent a center. the manager and everyone else that works in this store knows that they brought my bed bugs. Rent a center put up in the hotel for 3 days,had terminix come in and their cleaners.How can they say they are not they the legal liabililty does not rent on them. Do you think because that i'm female,single,and trying to do this on my own that they are saying this. I need help and i don't know way to turn but trying to find attorney that will help me with this.

Earnestine Ritchie

Scottsdale,AZ.

480-626-3844

Answered on: 6/24/12, 10:18 pm by Scott Hyder

Yes, they are taking advantage that you can't afford an attorney to help you. Unfortunately, it is expensive to hire an attorney, and they know that. It happens all the time.

Feel free to call me if you are interested in representation. However, my minimum retainer for something like this would be $3000, so I am not sure it is worth it to you to fight this.

Law Office of Scott W. Hyder, PLC 3420 East Shea Blvd., Ste. 200 Phoenix, AZ 85028