Arizona  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/02/13, 9:18 am

Filed Chapter 13 August 2012 Pro Per. Payments to Trustee are current. Trustee has not confirmed the 13 petition.. Green Tree Servicing purchased Mortgage from GMAC in Feb of 2103. No payments to them have been made by Trustee. Yesterday, the filed a request for an order lifting the automatic stay, including a notice that foreclosure proceedings would follow. I have 14 days to fike a written objection. What form do I use to file this objection ?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/07/13, 7:46 pm by Charles Andersen

Check the local rules to see whether they have a form. Most courts simply accept pleading style responses. You need to demonstrate, that you have equity in the property, or that the property is necessary to an effective debt reorganization and that you have the ability to cure.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Charles Andersen, Atty 1761 Hotel Circle S. Suite 270 San Diego, CA 9208

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search