Arizona  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/03/12, 6:59 am

My wife and i filed bankrupty 4 years ago mainly because of hospital bills and dr bills from open heart surgery, we are trying to rebuild our credit. we got a credit card and we pay off any charges we make monthly never leaving a balance. however, the card has been sold to one of the people we had a card with before, so therefore we filed against them. it was discharced in the bankrupty in oregon, we now live in arizona. can they come back and put the discharged amount on the credit card, or should we just cancel the card before they change it over to capital one. it is with household bank now. thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search