Legal Question in Business Law in Arizona

changing business disyinctions

I run a company that is presently an LLC. I would like to change it to a Limited Partnership. What forms dO I need to accomplish this?

Asked on 6/05/08, 10:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

E. Stassinos Elias Stassinos, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: changing business disyinctions

You need to dissolve the llc and then file the limited partnership.

My firm can do it for you.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/08, 1:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now