Legal Question in Business Law in Arizona

If a US company hires someone to work for them in Europe, does the company have registration and tax obligations outside of the US to deal with?

Asked on 6/23/10, 12:54 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Kevin B. Murphy Franchise Foundations, APC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Any attorney will say more information is needed. Also a personal consultation is appropriate, given these circumstances. Consult with a good international business attorney in your area for specific advice.

Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D. - Mr. Franchise

Franchise Attorney

Read more
Answered on 6/23/10, 4:05 pm
Donald Scher Donald T. Scher & Associates, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, there are such obligations if the US company is doing business in a European country. Each country has their own laws and requirements. It would also depend upon what the person in Europe is doing for the US company.

Read more
Answered on 6/23/10, 6:38 pm
Edmund Burke Edmund B Burke, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, of course.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/10, 8:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now