Arizona  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/12, 12:19 pm

The notarize loan I created holds no outcomes on failure to pay. It basically states that the borrower has so many months to pay and the amount per month. I know that the borrower is unemployed and want to request the vehicle back. Am I authorized to do? Under what support??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search