Arizona  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/03/12, 2:24 pm

I run a small furniture store. I would like to start offering my customers installment financing. What licensing do I need for my business to do installment contracts with furniture as collateral?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/05/12, 9:54 am by Donald W. Hudspeth

We can research that issue and draft your installment contract for $950.00.

Best regards,

Donald W. Hudspeth

Law Offices of Donald W. Hudspeth, P.C.

3030 North Central Avenue, Suite 604

Phoenix, Arizona 85012-2713



Ph 602.265.7997

Fax 602.265.6099

Web site

See our videos:

follow us on Twitter at DonaldWHudspeth

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Law Offices of Donald W. Hudspeth, P.C. 3200 N. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85012-2445

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search