Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Arizona

I was convicted on a plea agreement for sexual assault of a spouse in 1989 in arizona, Mohave County. It was consensual. I found my (ex) wife with another man and two days later we had sex. Then she decides to call it something different. I got 1 1/2 years in prison. I now live in Utah. Can I be removed from the registry? It was a nonrepetitive, nondangerous offense. I was never told to register as a sex offender. I have never been in any trouble since (or before). How do I go about being removed from the registry?

Asked on 5/02/12, 1:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joyce Johnson-Stovall Johnson Stovall and Associates PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to see a lawyer to discuss all the facts that would be inappropriate to discuss in a public forum.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/12, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now