Arizona  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/13, 7:10 pm

If I have proof that we were never served by a process server. And he told a judge that we were never home and a summons was sent in the mail. Do we have any rights?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/02/13, 9:37 pm by Brian Strickman

Your recourse very much depends on the court you are in. Failure of proper service is generally something you can use as a defense, but again I would not feel comfortable advising as to what recourse you specifically have without information on the legal matter.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Strickman Law Office, PLLC 4140 E Baseline Road, Suite 101 Mesa, AZ 85206

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search