Arizona  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/13, 4:38 pm

i am being charged with disorderly conduct, criminal trespassing , criminal damage t heating intimidation ... In a deeply hurt blind rage i went and broke the windows out of the home a women who ran off with my 4 year livein boyfriend. I made a mistake poor judgement and reacted in a bad way. I tried to plead quilty how do i clear this up

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search