Arizona  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/20/04, 4:51 pm

Modification of Sentence

I would like to know if any one knows where I can find downloadable forms to file for a modification of sentence and or an attorney that will not charge an arm and a leg? Please help??!!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search