Legal Question in Criminal Law in Arizona

I want to know if I can just pay instead of going to probation?

Asked on 7/14/13, 9:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian Strickman Strickman Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Well if your plea or judgment has already been entered you need to comply with those terms. If you are still negotiating a plea, that maybe an option to negotiate. Keep in mind you have given us absolutely no information to go off of, so a yes or no answer is impossible.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 10:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Arizona

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88423 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Michelle ScopelliteGoldstein & Scopellite, PCTucson, AZ
Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now